Pages

Search blog and web

I almost snapped on my mom today when we had brunch at a local diner

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "****ty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.


BTW: I gave her a $2.00 tip

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment