Pages

Search blog and web

How to help hubby do some manscaping?

I enjoy giving BJs but have stopped offering because frankly I don't like getting his pubes in my mouth & making me gag. It kinda ruins it for both of us. I have commented that he'd get it more often if he shaved. He tried once with the clippers he shaves his head with but he nicked himself & it hurt/bled a lot so he hasn't tried again. I suggested using the regular razor in the shower I use to shave myself down there. But he is afraid that'll cut him more.

I'm sure shaving for men is much more difficult than it is for a woman but I know it can be done. Where can he learn? He's too embarrassed to ask his buddies. Not sure why exactly but maybe because at over 40 he doesn't know how to yet. Help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment