Pages

Search blog and web

coping with no sex

Hi,

I'm brand new to the site, reading a lot from people like me so here's my venting. I'm a 33 yr old man, married for 13 years, with 1 child. My wife and I had regular sex at first but within a year of being together it dried up. We will go months without any sex or intimacy of any kind (since April we have had sex once).
She has blamed her stress for this, but no matter the circumstances it never changes. We are financially stable, good life overall, I keep in great shape (ex military so it's part of my life) and I openly do anything I can to be attractive to her (haircuts she likes, cologne etc). I'm a take charge guy so confidence isn't an issue, I own a nice ride, great motorcycle, I'm loyal, we split housework and cooking, but nothing ever gets her interested in me, yet she will cry if I'm gone for more then a day or two. And I've always been attracted to her, she is a wonderful person, funny and is still just as hot as the day we met.
The big difference for me is now I'm going to college to retrain since the military and girls flirt with me, I'm regularly hit on by women and for the first time in years I feel desired and I won't lie, it feels amazing. I've not acted on anything nor will I, but it makes me even more resentful that I'm 33 and can honestly say I've had sex probably less then 50 times in 12 years. So that's my rant, just don't want the next 12 years to be the same.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment