Pages

Search blog and web

Randomly slept with local manwhore and now he's messaging me every day?...

  • Thread Starter

Ok so I might regret not posting this anonymously. :$ Basically I met an old acquaintance while out with friends, he got a few of us to come back to his, and you know the story.

I say manwhore, but really it's just that he hasn't had a girlfriend but seems to have slept with several people in our circles, and the whole thing of rushing me into bed instead of gradually wooing me would seem to suggest it was equally casual this time.

But now he keeps chatting to me online. And we've planned to spend a weekend together (we live in different cities) and he's made some vaguely romantic sounding suggestions about what to do together, etc. ...And he even started reading a philosopher I like just so we could talk about it.

I have no experience with doing anything outside of relationships so I have no idea how to respond to his affectionate messages, whether to let myself feel anything, etc.

Is it most likely a summer fling? Will he lose interest in a couple of months?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment