Pages

Search blog and web

Ways to get closer and bond to men without sex?

  • Thread Starter

Hey,
I'm just wanting some tips on how to get closer to guys without having sex with them.

To cut a long story short I used to have really low self esteem and thought all I was good for was men to screw as I felt I was unlovable and worthless. I slept with 3 guys I didn't know every well over the space of 5 years. I think I was trying to use sex as a way to get closer to them but now I realise that I should have got to know them better, and formed a deep emotional connection with them first. Having sex first and then trying to form a connection only hurt me and made me feel cheap. Please don't talk about how women can enjoy sex without emotion too etc. etc. because regardless of gender I personally am just not cut out for sex without emotion.

I appreciate that I probably sound really immature and naive after this but please can you suggest some ways to get closer to a guy whilst keeping all of our clothes on?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment