Pages

Search blog and web

Scared that I'll NEVER be able to have REAL friends

  • Thread Starter

So I'm about to start college in a few days and I'm so nervous. I left my old school because most of my old "friends" were extremely fake and the ones that weren't, we're just complete opposites to me. I've never in my life had a friend that completely gets me or understands me. I always feel so excluded and alone even when I'm around people.

On the induction day for college everyone just seemed so stuck up and and unfriendly like they had no intention to make any new friends. I thought going to a whole new sixth form college would make it easier for me to make new friends but I don't think it will!

On the induction day I also met a girl and we got on well and we exchanged numbers. However I messaged her earlier today and she read my message and completely ignored it. What's the matter with me?! Am I that unlikeable.

I'm not rude, stuck up or extremely introvert. I'm always up to make friends and talk to people but everyone else doesn't seem to be.

All I want is at least ONE friend who I'll be close with and who'll understand me but I have a feeling I'll never get that and I'll be a lonely loser forever.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment