Pages

Search blog and web

Mission to leave the friendzone.

  • Thread Starter

Do you think its possible?
I have avoided all contact with her, she has text me twice each time, she uploaded a picture on facebook.

I didnt mind being her friend, as I wasnt interested in being in a relationship, I got out of a long one and wanted to find myself and focus on myself. I also had a few issues in family life, so I didnt want anything series with girls.

Background info
- im not talking about a childhood friend, who I have known for years and suddenly fall in love and im going to take her by surprise one day.
- This girl I like she showed many signs of interests but maybe I took to much time or maybe she got confused with another guy, but anyway she started calling me her friend.

why i think she liked me?
- At uni, she looks at me, and looks away when I make eye contact
- she used to ask me about other girls
- she got jealous when I flirted with other girls
- she noticed all other girls i talked to
- she sits close, she cant stop touching me
- she compared me to her first crush, and told me a secret which she only told her first crush
- she compliments my cute nose and eyes. Also my muscles.
- she always texts me
-We drunk kissed once, she was grinding her bum into my penis, I turned her around and kissed her.
- after the kiss, she kept calling me and texting me
- If i ignore her texts, she will make me reply
- she touches my hair, and plays with my scar on my neck
- she has 100s of guys messging her, but she wants my attention.

I got friendzoned
- she said she didnt remember the kiss,
- she started calling me her best friend
-

why its gonna be different
- she said she doesnt like this guy anymore, I think this is true becuase at first she used to defend his lack of experience, now she didn't.
- we have not had hardly any contact, I think she has forgotten our friendship.
- before she used to call me about all her problems, tell me everything she is doing, now she doesnt

why im different
- My confidence has increased, people complement it now
- my social circle has increased, people want to be around me
- loads of girls want to talk to me,
- I have dated a few girls now, and I am much better, and calmer
-

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment