Pages

Search blog and web

Wife Heartbroken over having to leave her horse behind

Short version: my wife and I are newlyweds. My job is taking us overseas. Originally we planned to ship my wife's horse but due to some unexpected health issues that cropped up this month with the beastie she feels it's no longer prudent to do so. We're scheduled to leave next week. She's heartbroken over having to leave her horse behind. She's owned the animal for 3 years and horse-riding helped her get through some rough times including the death of her father and a fall-out with one of her best friends.

It's a situation I can't fix. All I can do is try to be there for her, but I'm not a horse-person so I can only offer sympathy, not empathy. I'm feeling utterly helpless and powerless watching the woman I love go through this. Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment