Pages

Search blog and web

Why has my ex started harassing me? And how do I get him to stop?

  • Thread Starter

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hey,[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)] A few weeks ago I broke things off with my ex as I found out he was using a dating site behind my back. A few days later I messaged him to talk it through and he ignored me. I messaged him again to ask if he could let me know what terms we're on so I can get on the same page as him. He didn't reply.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Around a week after we split, someone messaged me online. We got taking and he added me on Facebook. I saw he was mutual friends with my ex. I asked this new guy about my ex and he told me all the rumours that go around about my ex. They were pretty disgusting. He also asked me not to tell my ex that we had been speaking because they don't get along. He seemed very genuine.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]The day after, I decided to block my ex on Facebook to help me get over him. That evening I got a message from my ex saying "have you blocked me from Facebook? Hahahaha" I didn't reply. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)] A few days went by and my ex messaged me again saying "you're speaking to ********? Hahahahahaha!!!" Of course, he meant this new guy that he knows. Again, I didn't reply. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]45 minutes later I get yet another text from my ex saying " I heard you were speaking to ******** whilst you were with me, not so loyal after all ha!, never mind there's plenty more fish in the sea. I didn't reply.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]That last message is a false accusation, as I never actually spoke to this new guy until 5 days after me and my ex ended. I had tried to message my ex earlier to be civil about things and he just ignored me, so that's when I decided to wipe him from my life and try to move on. I feel he made this last message up and he knows it'll push my buttons. I am a very honest, genuine and loyal person and I'm sure he knows that. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Does anyone have any advice? and should I continue to ignore this petty drama? I feel the urge to defend myself but I feel an argument is just what he wants. Thanks for reading.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment