Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice please

  • Thread Starter

Long story short, I've been going out with my girlfriend for around 10 months. For a few months, things haven't been the same. I just don't have the same feelings for her as I used to; I've kind of been speaking to this other girl who I kind of wanted to go out more with than my current gf.

The problem is that she is so lovely to me and she really does care about me. She honestly treats me like a king, but I just don't really want to go out with her anymore.
But everytime i speak to her about something to do with our relationship, she starts crying and doubting things. She adamantly wants us to continue going out, not trying to brag but i think she really does love me. I just can't reciprocate the feelings.
I probably should've ended things a long time ago but I honestly feel so bad about doing it.

I just need advice on what to do. Ahh such a difficult position I'm in

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment