Pages

Search blog and web

my wife says she has no feelings for me anymore.

Hello all, my wife told me 7 dayes ago that she loves me but is not in love with me anymore. I broke down and asking her to please give me a chance to fix it. She agreed to give me a chance. The big issue is my attitude, I know its going to take longer than a week for our relationship to be fixed but since she exploded and told me how she felt, I've changed my attitude, I don't raise my voice, I dont get smart about anything. I've not once metioned the things she does wrong in our relationship because it's not about her, it's about me. I know it's my fault. I neglected her, never showed her how much I appreciate her. She would always ask me to hold her at night, and I would complain about it because it was uncomfortable for me to lay on my side and try to sleep. Tonight, we sit down and talked, I've promised her I'm changing for the good and she said shes afraid I'll just go back to the bad me in a few months. I told her im changing for good and she t old me she doesn't know if me changing for good will be enough. She told me she has no feelings for me, that the only reason she hasn't left the house yet is because the kid(hers from a previous relationship but I'm daddy to them) and she knows I'd do something stupid if she left. I asked her if she could dig deep down inside and find it in her to give me 1 more chance with her heart. She said "I'm still here aren't I?" Yea, she's still there but only because the kids and the fear that I would hurt myself, I want her still her because she wants the old "us" back. I asked her to think about it and let me know if she can truly give me another chance and I'm still waiting on that reply. I need some advice on what to do to regain her trust and love. I've been 1 week without being able to kiss, hug, or hold my wife and it's killing me on the inside. I've cried so much it's unreal.
Also, I've gained 50 pounds since we got married almost 3 years ago I'm working on lossing that weight (down 7.4 pounds this first week). I also asked if she would be willing to go to marriage counseling and she said no she wasn't going to any type of counseling. Sorry for any misspelled words or any errors, I'm using a phone to type this and I'm crying at the same time.. PLEASE help me save my family.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment