Pages

Search blog and web

Dilemma - Confused about my feelings

  • Thread Starter

Hi Everyone new here!

Right so i have been feeling like this for a very long time. I have been in long term relationships with girls and i loved it etc all the usual stuff.

However i keep having urges, urges to try new things. I'm still interested in girls however there is this one boy i've not known him very long he's gay and open about it. I think we have feelings for each other, for example just yesterday we met up on our own hugs kisses hand holding etc. I'm really confused :( We really hit it off and have been speaking ever since we have quite allot in common. I'm unsure as to how i go about this, and i think i need a second opinion! I then think about what will my family think? Children? Haters! :( It's really getting me down arguing with the people who i'm closest too etc

Anyone got any advice? If you are going to be a douche bag then please don't comment. This is a very touchy subject for me!
Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment