Pages

Search blog and web

HELP !

  • Thread Starter

So, let me give a little background so that then you can help me with your insight. Back in June, we started a relationship. He moved in July, as he goes to a different university. We barely saw each other, the distance was too great. Anyway, up until October, things were going great. We texted, talked on phone, everything. Then I decided to get FB, just cause he had one, and had been nagging me to get one for a while. So, I created my account and then looked him up. His profile pic was that of him with another girl. I fumed and made a fuss, we talked over the phone, he assured me she was nothing but a friend. So, I calmed down but didn't friend him. Since September, the texts were fewer, since school started and he also worked. But when we texted, it always ended sweetly. Around the end of November, I friended him. I realized he lied to me. He and the other girl were in a relationship behind my back. I didn't give him a chance but bellowed him out over a message and consequentially broke up with him. Mid December, he started liking my posts, and my profile pic. I never liked a single post of his or pic. Then, around mid December still,he changed his profile pic (it was an animal) . I liked it, cause it wasn't of him. And i commented on it. His response was very friendly and warm. Then, the next day, his account was gone. I did nothing to contact him, via phone or anything else. Then just today, I got a notification from him, liking my profile pic. So now, he has an account again, I know he is not friends with the girl anymore, since FB lets you see any mutual friends of a friend. So I'm guessing he's single. Anyway, I did nothing so far. I'm wondering if i should remain silent, until he messages me first, or should i reciprocate and i like his profile pic back? Let me know and thanks for the help...appreciate it greatly !

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment