Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure what to do?

  • Thread Starter

Hi!
I moved to a new area for work a little while ago, I don't know many people from the area but I met this girl I really get on with a few weeks back. We've hung out a few times now and I've started to like her as more than a friend. Sometimes I'll think she likes me too, if we're mucking about and I tickle her or something she'll literally wrap herself around me, but then there's other things like, if we're watching a film and I shift and end up a little bit closer to her then she'll move.
Normally by now, I'd just be direct and tell the girl that I like her but because this is my first friendship outside of my workmates and housemates I'm really scared of ****ing it up. She's quite shy and awkward so if I did tell her I liked her and she didn't feel the same way then I'm pretty sure she'd be too awkward to hang out with me anymore. So, I'm really not sure what to do. Do I tell her or just let it go?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment