Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do about this girl?

  • Thread Starter

I have a female friend. We talk all the time. I think we have had contact every single day since the past 3 months. Every day, one of us will initiate some sort of contact, usually whatsapp, and we'll talk. Sometimes for hours, sometime just for a short while.

Anyway, yesterday nobody made any contact. I didn't message her and she didn't message me. And I feel really uncomfortable. I wanted to talk to her but I was hoping she would message me first. But she hasn't yet. I don't want to be clingy, but I feel I am attached to her. The fact that I have feelings for her doesn't help. She has a bf.

What should I do? I can't stop thinking about her. I want to message her but I am stopping myself. Please help :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment