Pages

Search blog and web

Getting out of the friend zone, are these signs?

  • Thread Starter

Basically I have a friend in uni who is kind of anti-social and shy so its difficult to get signs from her. I would like to know how she feels about me, if anything, but what are the signs I should look for?

Some signs I've seen:

She told me off for commenting that a girl was clearly showing off her boobs in her christmas outfit, saying I shouldnt stare at girls boobs in a bashful way, when I literally just glanced at this girl.

She always stares into my eyes almost in a trance like way, always paying attention to whatever I'm saying

She's very open about talking about sex sometimes, and often asks me if I have done 'such and such' to a girl etc

All of these could mean nothing but I'm not sure, need peoples advice :p

On the other hand she isn't particularly touchy, as in she doesn't really make much physical contact. However, that is true with anyone she is with because she is a shy person.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment