Pages

Search blog and web

Well xmas was hard...

It's the day after Xmas and all I have had with my kids is a 5 minute phone call yesterday. Not much of a call as they were excited about the presents they had received.
I do have all three of my children from the 28-30th dec for our xmas, I can't wait!
But yesterday was awful, felt totally alone, this was my first xmas without them and I hated every second.
For you who have read my previous posts, will know that I have struggled these last 9 months, on the whole I am much better, still have weak days, but christmas without my family has to be the worst.
Really looking forward to the next few days with my children, but then it will be back to one day a week..
It is so hard cramming in a weeks worth of being a dad into 24 hrs.

How do separated dads do this?

I have a 5/4/1 yr old and my eldest is demanding and naughty, he has not dealt with separation at all, and has started disliking his mummy, I hate this, what ever has happened with my and my wife I want them to have a great relationship with their mummy. He is very resentful of her and always asks me to move home! Very hard.

For Xmas he wanted me to live with mummy again. I have tried so hard for reconciliation, even after my wife's 3 month relationship she had after our separation. Because I can't switch off my feelings and want my family back under one roof. It is having a negative effect on kids.

So my questions are- 1)how do you possibly do a weeks worth of parenting in a day, 2) has anyone else had issues with kids turning on ex? And how do you over come this?

Hope you all had a great Christmas time

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment