Pages

Search blog and web

Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas to my sexless pathetic marriage!

Warning this is just a vent/rant!!!

I could &@$/ing scream I'm so done with this marriage.

I can't even remember the last time we had sex! We were going to 3 weeks ago started fooling around and I got too excited and ended up giving him a BJ but he promised that night would be the night. That night and every other for three came and went!

Sometime during Hanukkah he "tried" to initiate. Which is basically a few seconds of rubbing my a$$ and then trying to stimulate me in other ways with his hand. BORING!!! First time in our marriage I turned him down. I wasn't getting off (too mad at our situation) and I refused to give in and just let him do his thing so that we could say we did it.

I'm done! If he's not gonna start to $&@$ me the way I need it then I don't want it! I'm done being pathetic! I'm not!

We went to our holiday work party and I haven't seen my workers in a while I'm off on mat leave. Almost every one of the guys commented about how they couldn't believe I was a mother of two, or how good I looked. I was shocked! No idea what to say or how to react but after if made me think well geez if guys still think I look great I can't be that bad!

Holidays have come and gone pretty much and no sex in sight for us. I made him all his favorite foods; latkes, schnitzels, meat pies, rum balls, fudge, shortbread, turkey, etc each day I pray a little today would be the day!

I'm done! 2015 is gonna be me making sure our commercial debt is 0 before I decide to leave but I'm gonna leave. I never signed up for a life of celibacy. It's not fair to me. I'm a great wife. I have a great career, I take car of my babies, I workout, I love life and happiness. I deserve to be wanted and desired!

Ugh! Just needed to barf that somewhere! Thx! (Not gonna edit errors I'm on mobile sorry!)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment