Pages

Search blog and web

Giving but not Receiving

  • Thread Starter

Been with my partner for 4+ years and everything is fine - I love and respect him a lot. We've had a lot of good memories.

However not everything is good in the bedroom department.

He tries hard through intercourse and general foreplay but when it comes to oral...

He absolutely hates it - its not my down there that puts him off so to speak in terms of smell or taste he just hates doing the act - yet I always pleasure him orally a lot of the time going the extra mile in terms of what I do with a certain substance even though its not the most pleasant thing for me to do - BUT I do it because I love him and want him to feel good.

I have spoken to him about doing it and he just doesn't want to - I've bought a flavoured lube that I've used on him but he hasn't tried on me yet but I have asked him but he just refuses....

any advice??? :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment