Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend dumped me...finding it hard to cope

  • Thread Starter

So I guess the thread title says it all really. My boyfriend dumped me kind of unexpectedly and now i'm a bit of a wreck. I just have no idea what to do. I had a weird turn like this back in the summer when we had a couple of problems and I became really ill as a result of it. I just have no idea how to manage myself.

I thought it would be slightly easier to get over him because there were points at which he did mistreated me and I wasn't totally happy with the relationship. It obviously doesn't outdo the fact that my feelings for him are stronger than I first thought.

Any advice would be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment