Pages

Search blog and web

Things people said to you that made you catch feels

  • Thread Starter

Me and a few of my friends had this discussion over a pint. It was quite interesting what people said. Was curious how TSR would respond.

So basically the question is what had people said to you that made you catch feelings (romantic feelings) for them. Now it can be as intense as you like, maybe it was just something they said that touched you in a romantic way and made you feel more affection or maybe it was so big you just fell in love. The main point is not so much about what happened after but that initial spark it made you feel. That intense kick to your heart that surprised you or took you off guard.

So if you could drop the lines.
then also mention your gender and theirs how old you were and if your still together or not.

also theres just one exception, it cannot be the words "I love you." or "I'm falling in love wit you" just cause those are so common.

also you don't have to have been in a relationship it could of been said to you by anyone.

So I'll get it going.


2 moments.

1. "I see myself as precious... and I didn't think I would find someone who would treat me like I'm precious and I didn't think they would be precious too. Two things so precious together is beautiful to me"

I'm a guy, this was said to me by a girl, I was 19 she was 22. We broke up a year later.

2. "I want you. Can I have you?"
This was last year. Really had a big effect on me in the moment and stuck with me till today.
I was 23 at the time. She was 27. We Broke up literally like a month after that.


your turn....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment