Pages

Search blog and web

uni relationships : after graduation

  • Thread Starter

Those of you who begun a relationship at university, what happened after you graduated?

I'm in my penultimate year of university and in a very happy relationship but I, by nature, am a worrier. Neither of us are sure yet what kind of job we want or whether we may consider postgraduate studies. Because of this it is really difficult for either of us to even make a guess at where we may want to/need to live after university. Ideally we have both said we would like to move in together after uni but obviously have no idea how possible this will be.

I'm a planner and a worrier so not knowing how things will pan out is hard for me! It is definitely possible that I am overthinking things and worrying too much, but I would like to hear if anyone else was in a similar position. How easy was it for you both to end up living/working/studying in the same place, if you did? And if you didn't, how did you cope with long distance and how long for?

If all else fails, or if I am being an idiot, someone please just give me a friendly pat on the shoulder and tell me it will be okay.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment