Pages

Search blog and web

Somewhat of a Unique Situation... Attraction to My Wife

This may be somewhat of a unique situation to some readers. I'll start off by saying I love my wife dearly, and have been married to her for close to ten years. After our second child who is now close to a year old, we now have sex maybe once a month (initially due to understandable lack of desire on her part...which has persisted). I would love to be more intimate with her, but (this is somewhat embarassing to admit) she has also been losing weight to the point that I am now feeling less attracted to her along with the decreased intimacy which was already present. She is aware about my concerns about her weight loss, though I have never mentioned anything about my loss of attraction, though she is aware of my preference. She has mentioned that she finds me attractive though I wish it showed more in action, although the words are nice. I dont look at other women, treat my wife dearly, and am a supportive father and husband.

She has never been a heavy woman herself and her personality and friendship is what attracted me to her. I found her most attractive in all the time weve been together after our second child after she had put on some baby weight, the irony being she was not comfortable with her body image and lost it all and more. I am supportive of her. I feel that some women would love to be in a situation where their husband is attracted to them for their real bodies and not for any unrealistic standards seen in magazines and the like.

As we have been less intimate, along with me losing desire for her, I find myself being attracted to other women who are on the heavier side (not to any extremes, have always found plus size women attractive). I would never stray, but feel conflicted as our intimacy has dwindled and I am concerned she would be hurt if I mentioned anything about my attraction to her. Any ideas on how to best approach this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment