Pages

Search blog and web

Girl I like starting to ignore me and I don't know why???

  • Thread Starter

So I started this temp job a few weeks ago, and I really hit it off with this girl who was also starting. We switched numbers after a couple of days and I could tell she was really into me, and the feeling was mutual. So for the next few weeks after that we texted non stop, texting every night and up until the late hours as well, and grew a lot closer as the time went on, and we both knew it. We both really wanted to meet up, but because she is still in school and I'm at college, plus with us working a lot, we could never find the time to. Every few nights we facetimed when we could because it was the best we could do really. Things heated up and we talked about sex etc almost every night and we both knew that things were heading in that direction (at least that's what it seemed like because she hinted at it a lot). My parents go on holiday in like 2 days and we arranged that she was going to come up that day after we finished work and it was likely that she was s taying the night and that she would come up most days that they were away. This went on until around last week when she started to ignore some of my texts and whatsapp messages and I honestly don't have a clue why. We facetimed a few nights ago and since then she has barely been speaking to me. It's really been bugging me as I really like this girl and she also said she was starting to like me a lot just last week. It's just annoying that we were getting so close and really starting to like each other and she just starts ignoring me without warning. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment