Pages

Search blog and web

Punishing my 15 year old daughter?

I have a super 15 year old daughter. She is very smart, organized, and wise beyond her years. No drugs...

She is in a "smart school" for lack of a better term that she had to test into to get in. A student....And she will do what I ask of her without pushback.

Now, she is 15 so she does give off some attitude. I straighten her out verbally when she needs it and it usually works.

Basically, because she is mature, helpful, driven, she gets tons of PRIVLAGES.

She is aware of the deal. I make her life easy as long as I can trust her and she is respectful.

So I caught her in a harmless lie the other week and I was pissed but I let it go with just a stern look.

Then she lied to me about wearing her braces rubber bands.

Today she said she had taken her eye drops that were prescribed for her. She said she did but she could not have because they were in my purse.

Now I am mad and punishment will be strong.

No ski club for a month
No iPhone for a month
No IPAD for a month
No driving for a month (she has her learners permit)
No friends for a month
No weekly youth group with her church for a month. (Her life blood)
She has a trip in April for school I just paid $600.00 for and I am thinking about canceling her trip and deying that PRIVlage too.

Also, the moth is not concrete. These PRIVLAGES will have to be earned back.

I don't want her to be sitting around moping and hating me, I would like some sort of work penance too.

I have things around the house in good shape but I want her to have to babysit for free or walk old lady's dogs, or help out somewhere.
She has a chronic infection so I can't have her around a lot of people.

Any suggestions?

My daughter gets the moon every day. This needs to sober her to what her actions have cost her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment