Pages

Search blog and web

They asked for my help should I help them?

  • Thread Starter

Greetings, there are two people a brother and sister in my A level year who are being bullied or at least claim they are. My friends sometimes in class make threats to them and trip them over when they are coming to class, Harmless stuff in my view though, others might feel different, anyhow these brother and sister have called me and said that my friends egged their house over the Christmas period (something I will admit I found hilarious) and as I am a decent person could I speak to my friends and ask them to be nicer. Now I have considered whether or not to help them. My criteria for helping people is the following, they must not drink, smoke, gamble or do drugs and they must be heterosexual and follow one of the Abrahamic religions ideally Christianity but Islam and Judaism are acceptable. Am I being to exclusive or do you feel my criteria are correct. I want to help, however I want to help moral people not degenerates.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment