Pages

Search blog and web

Do guys like girls with baby faces?

  • Thread Starter

I'm 17 and look younger than all the girls my age. Someone thought that facially I look 12. My family always say I have a baby face. Also, my parents said that guys may not approach me as I look young and have the face of a child.

Do guys care if a girl has a young face/child like features- which is largish eyes, full lips, roundish nose (not pointy), small chin and a general innocent look which people always say I have.

Even my teacher said when looking at year 7 pictures that my face looks the same!!!

Anyway, even though my face is young, my body is developed but not ulta-feminine/curvy. I've got 32b boobs (not flat but I have boobs definitely), my bum is not big but not flat. Also I clearly have hips but they are not wide. I'm also 5ft8 so its just my face that is childish. I'm also 55.5kg so yeah I'm slim.

I can see the positives as my mum is 46 and looks about 20 and does not even have a baby face so hopefully I will age the same.

Anyway? I'm wondering if guys like this as most guys like the mature girls that wear loads of makeup. I feel like if a guy is with me I will look to young and make him look like a pedo. Any girls with this problem?

Ps. I dont' wear alot of makeup as I just look silly (like a 10 year old in mums makeup), I just wear eyeshadow, lipgloss, mascara and make sure my brows look good.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment