Pages

Search blog and web

I was so stupid!

I am the wayward spouse.

History, Married 20yrs. One child 18. Together 25 years.

I moved abroad to work and before I left and duringthe time away, H agreed that should I have needs I could sleep with someone else as long as I told him. I assured him he was the only one I wanted. We FT each other everyday and was quite flirty sexual etc. H asked me have sex with someone over cam so he can watch. He was really into this and used this fantasy quite often. Prior to this he has watched me be with another Man. I told him it was not a good idea etc as I was now thousands of miles away and emotions would get in the way etc.....

I met someone and slept with them and told H immediately. He accepted this and said we were not to repeat this. I agreed that we would only be friends as we were co workers. However, we became very close friends and a week before he was due to leave we slept together twice more!

On return to England last week I told H we only slept together twice but he since found out I have lied to him. He is devasted and has now asked me for a divorce. H says he can picture us together intimately and this is tearing him apart. He can not forgive me for the lying or sleeping with him again.

I am heartbroken. I was stupid enough to repeat it. I have repeated told him I am sorry. I am leaving for work again in 10 days so have very little time to help us get through this. Obviously there are lots of details missing so please ask.

Please can any one help?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment