Pages

Search blog and web

Im tired of love and guys

  • Thread Starter

All the men I come across are so disappointing. Maybe its because of my expectations. I just want to meet a decent guy, why is that so hard? Also Im finding it hard to believe that "love" exists. People will eventually get sick of each other some time right? I dont know if a person who I would want to spend the rest of my life exists. I dont think Ive ever been in love with someone, just the person I make them in my mind. Ive been on dates but with guys who lived far away so we drifted away.

Im lonely. All my best friends have always left me for one reason or another. (Stupid arguments, moving somewhere else) So most of the time instead of having a person to tell my secrets to, I write it down. Ive tried online dating but the men I meet there are only after sex (which again is so disappointing) Why me? Im a decently nice person so why cant I find someone? A best friend.. A boyfriend. Just someone who understand me.


IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment