Pages

Search blog and web

Wife Separated... Now What?

Over the last two years I have had problems in my marriage. I had already posted on this site for advice during that time. However, recently, my wife confessed that she had an inappropriate relationship with another man. I know the man. However, she said that while it was inappropriate, it did not rise to adultery. While I was "suprised", I was not shocked because I knew something was wrong.

So here I am wondering why my marriage is not working and now she comes forth with this information. I am a forgiving person, and I am willing to still work on the marriage. Still, she decided that it was best for her to move out. There was alot of tension in the marriage in the last two years. There was yelling, mistrust, separation of finances, etc. My and her health was suffering. She tells me that she needs space to sort out her feelings and needs space. I asked here where she is going and she didn't tell me. She doesn't trust me, which is strange because I am not the one doing the cheating. I tried to explain to her that moving out is not the answer and the fact we had alot of problems was due to the hiding of her relationship. It was her conscience. Now that revealed truth was disclosed, we can move forward. She wanted to move out anyway.

So now its be almost two weeks she left, and I have a roller coaster of feelings. I wonder everyday what she is doing, and the fact that we text barely once a week is surely not enough to re-build the relationship. I want to give her space, but its killing me that i am not initiating any texts. I am trying to control myself not to seem so needy, but I am needy. I miss her. I love her. So now that she is separated, now what? I feel like a loss. Like a death has occurred. My mind looks 1-5 yrs down the road and wonder. I am in limbo.

Any advice???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment