Pages

Search blog and web

Want my ex back but found out he does drugs?

  • Thread Starter

My bf of 2 years left me in September - needed 'space' I was devastated but then thrilled when he got in touch to say he was missing me and could we start texting again ie small steps . It's been great and we were going to meet up at a friend's party on New Years eve . All good until I heard that since he's beenat uni (3 years )he does drugs when he goes clubbing . He's kept this secret from me which as been easy as we are at uni at opposite ends of country . Feel devastated because it's a betrayal and don't know where to go from here ? He has admitted it by the way and says he will change because he doesn't want to lose me again . Do I believe him or am I better just walking away. Am so hurt

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment