Pages

Search blog and web

Wanting to Reconcile, Help, Please?

I would love to get suggestions about how I can stop or slow the divorce process. How do I show my hurting husband that I am taking actual steps to change my behaviors because I do recognize my problems. It was not an overnight epiphany. I went from bewildered to indignant to what I am right now. And that is empathetic… I understand some of my behaviors were not good and why. And I am taking active steps with tools to change those behaviors.

I have been separated from my husband for nearly two months and he has started divorce process. Please, folks, what can I do to start building his trust quickly because he wants a divorce by April. And he does not live with me. And he travels a lot. He is not even here most of January and all of February.

He is also a workaholic and once he gets into work, he will replace me with work. That is certain. He is suffering right now and seems to be wavering. One minute weak and asking to chat and the next he is upbeat and telling me that he knows divorce is the right choice for him. No contact might work with some guys but we are talking a middle-aged workaholic with about 80% traveling in the next four months.

Any help, folks? I love this guy deeply for everything he is – his good and bad. And I take my vows very seriously. I failed in the "honor, cherish and respect". I regret trying to force him to change and want one chance to make this marriage from failing to great.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment