Pages

Search blog and web

Is he shy or simply not interested?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys i'm hoping to get some honest opinions so here goes my story!
Basically there's this guy on my uni course who i've had a massive crush on for about a year now. We are not that close, we talk quite a bit but only if we happen to see each other i.e. we have never met up specially. It has however felt as though he has been flirty at times. I finally gave in about a month or two ago and asked him after a lecture if he wanted to go out for a drink sometime, he said yes and offered me his number. I said i would text him and things were looking good. So i texted him a couple of days later asking if he was free the next night, i didn't receive a reply that day but happened to see him out that night, we just made normal conversation and didn't mention the text. The next night i got a reply. He apologised for not replying and said he wasn't free at the time i asked and asked me how my night was last night. Me not wanting to be pushy just said not to worry and for him to suggest a time to go out. I also told him about my night and asked about his, to which i received no reply. Ever since neither of us have mentioned it, just carried on like normal. Do you think he isn't interested or he's just shy?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment