Pages

Search blog and web

This guy at work

  • Thread Starter

I go to work at client offices. A client staff there was a guy who is friendly with everyone.
He helps all. He likes me I guess.
He always speak with his other staff friends in another national language.
He compliments I am sooo beautiful to his friends..
I asked a work help from him..
His friend said "Come" like as if i will go behind anyone who says come..
I had some job work with this guy who likes me so he called me decently. So i went with him..While walking up the stairs to get our work done he asked, "What is your name?" in a kind way..He couldn't understand so we just smiled and walked to get our work done.

Yesterday, my senior went to talk with him to her works done..He has been speaking there and said her and the other friend staff that I am a baby. What does this mean? This baby word? What meaning? How much does he like me and I don't want this to develop further :sadnod: cos I know I won't do anything with him as I am not brought up in such a way..and my mom won't let me.

Once I was cheated by another guy so I don't want to hurt this guy as I realise that feeling of cheat. It hurts so much :yep:

But, I like him normally. :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment