Pages

Search blog and web

i'm afraid that i'm gonna help my friend to ruin her marriage

as the title says i'm afraid that i'm (34m) gonna help my friend (34f) to ruin her marriage by having a friends with benefits relationship with her. before you ask no we are not doing anything yet but i'm pretty sure that she wanna start something in the next few weeks. a month ago she shows up at my place one night extremely drunk and gave me the how she feels like she's missing something and there gotta be more than this speech. since she was drunk i let her stay at my place but **** got a little weird when she started cuddling with me and asked me if i wanna **** her. i didn't do anything that night cause 1- she's my friend 2- she's married 3- she got two daughters who i sometimes babysit. so fast forward to next morning and as soon as i woke up the very first thing she asked me was that if i want to be her **** buddy. i didn't gave her an answer but now she spends whole lot of time at my place and specially nights. i don't know what she go and say to her husband about where she was all night but all i know is that now we sleep in the same bed (no sex but lots of spooning). oh and in her mind having a **** buddy ain't cheating. is there anything i can do to stop what's gonna happen between us cause i'm sure that i'm gonna stop giving a damn about her family pretty soon.

if this post belong in some other place please move it then

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment