Pages

Search blog and web

Not happy with my boyfriend going to this stag do

Call me a possessive girlfriend or whatever, but this genuinely bothers me and I think for good reason. My 23-year-old boyfriend has been invited to his friend's stag do. The do is taking place in magaluf.... there will be lots of drinking, strippers, pole dancers, the lot. I absolutely hate the idea of him going.

I like to think that I can trust him but when someone has that much alcohol in them you never know what they will do. If he so much as kissed another woman i'd be furious, heartbroken and he'd be getting dumped. I've also heard some awful things about his friends cheating on their girlfriends and taking drugs, which really worries me. He's in with the wrong crowd.

I've told him over and over again how much the thought of him going and getting pissed and having strippers dancing around him upsets me, but yet he's still insisting on going. "I want to go so I can show my friend how happy I am for him, to celebrate his engagement" Nah, if you're just happy for him you'll go to his engagement party and his wedding- if you want an excuse to get pissed away from your girlfriend and surrounded by loads of hot, half-naked women, then you'll go to Maga for his stag.

I'm furious with him already and the do is months away. Some of you may say i'm over-reacting but I certainly don't feel that way, I have some morals and simply want to protect our relationship

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment