Pages

Search blog and web

Would it be strange to turn up at a party alone?

Don't know if this is the right place but wanted to be anon.

Basically, went to a house party a few nights ago and really clicked with someone who invited me to another house party. I asked if I could bring a friend and she said sure. However, my friend who I asked immediately is sick.. and I haven't been able to find a replacement (you really wouldn't think it was that hard to get someone to go to a party :confused:). Everyone is sick/has work to do/ already has plans for tonight. I kind of still want to go though... but i dunno if it'd be socially unacceptable to turn up by myself. I will know about three people who are going. If I was at home I would just go because I know my dad wouldn't mind driving me home (he stays up till 2am anyway) and also my confidence seems to be knocked a bit since starting uni. At uni and I'm also a bit freaked out gettin a cab back by myself (I'm female btw). What do you all think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment