Pages

Search blog and web

I fancy a colleauge?

ok so I'm 18 and started a job three weeks ago and since then I've met two guys I like, the one is older than me, and I wasn't attracted to him at all at first but he started flirting like making contact with me and touching me (not inappropriately) and I've kind of started to like him but we have no shifts together anymore, but since then I've started talking to this other guy who is a few years older who I really like, I don't really know what to do about it because I finish the job in a few weeks because it's only a Christmas job, which is the same as his job, and I feel like I'm out of his league because I'm younger and less attractive haha but we do talk to each other and have a laugh considering I only see him once a week, I don't really know how to take things further when I've only known him for a short amount of time?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment