Pages

Search blog and web

Help. If I end up a 'good friend' one more time......

Ok thismight be abit vague because although I can't see them being on here-if anyone that directly knows about this sees it they will likely know this is me and I'd rather they didn't. Hence the anonymous posting :P Simply put no matter what I do I seem to end up great friends with girls but.that.is.all. For example recently I liked a girl and had been holding back because I knew she still had a boyfriend that she had been trying to break up with for awhile. Thats sorted now but doing the 'right' thing I still haven't done anything really in the past week other than be a little more flirty here and there it just seems....... wrong to try and get with someone who's just broken up with someone and it's not been that easy from what I gather. However clearly she's past that as she's fine to be onto one night stands it seems. Now that's none of my business really even if it does bug me-jealousy;probably but....I can get over that). So what do I do. I'd prefer it if we could still be friends even if it doesn't go the way I'd like but I don't think I can just sit in the background getting ever more firmly 'friendzoned' any longer. Realistically there's one last week left so I could just wait till after xmas (a month to clear my head) and if I still like her do something or I could just try and make a move before then or at least have how I feel known.... (compared to other people I know at uni i've known her for quite a while now aswell as I didn't know anyone here when I started so....) any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment