Pages

Search blog and web

Do you actively avoid relationships because you're not 'good enough'?

For a while now I've tended to avoid relationships with the opposite sex because I have this nagging doubt that I'm not good enough and I'm a bit of a 'short straw'.

This position isn't exactly difficult to maintain as the offers are hardly flying in, but it's got to the point where a relationship is virtually inconceivable because it's become so far removed from my day to day life.

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything as I'm entirely comfortable with my position. But I just wondered if it's normal to actively avoid relationships through fear of inadequacy? Funnily enough I rarely speak about it to anyone in my real life!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment