Pages

Search blog and web

When a girl boldly jokes with you after initially being quite shy?

Hello,

I am in my third year of university and I am studying in a group for a particular project, with people from other disciplines. There are like quite a few girls and a number of males that make up the group.

There is this one girl of whom is pretty quiet (usually), although I don't believe this to be the case, when she is with her friends, and more generally, because she goes clubbing a lot.

However, I noticed a particular coyness about her and a kind of shyness, that makes me think shes 'holding something back'. Just want to point out that I only know her casually, after meeting her a number of times as part of a larger group.

I am a very kind of easy-going, laid back and perhaps somewhat shy guy. I had noticed she smiles a lot, especially if I am smiling and laughing. As my grin grows I notice that she generally is kind of giggly or particularly jolly.

I noticed that it tends to happen as I kind of laugh or find something amusing so does she, and sometimes I kind of catch her looking at me and kind of smiling away, if I laugh at something. Even if what I giggle at isn't even funny.

I gazed toward her one time and caught her at a time when she was changing facial expressions, I think she was kind of embarrassed that I caught her looking.

Anyways....

What happened the other day is; we were all chatting away, and I was spoken to about what I had to do for my collaboration within group, and the said girl reacted, and boldly said something to me, that seemed very forward. Something quite witty and sarcastic, but in a playful sense (without going into so much detail).

There is often a lot more passing dialogue as of late, in which she smiles with that very sort of innocent, soft twinkle. Which I suppose kind of feels nice to have, and I regard as thoughtful.

I just want to really get peoples opinions and see what the game is here? Whats going on kind of thing?

I could be way off her, and it may well be her personality. She is not exactly, the extroverted type at all, but is particularly reserved it seems.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment