Pages

Search blog and web

Just Love

My First Post

My wife and I have been together for 36 years I was just twenty two when we married, and she was twenty (no shotguns either). We are at the other end of having children etc. they are now grown up and I am now heading towards the end of my career. However like most people over the years because we have suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that life has to throw at us. The passionate love affair in our relationship significantly diminished (it went missing). This sort of OK but it leads to stress, a tendency to be short with people, insular behaviour, I could go on. Nevertheless we had strong underlying bond, but it remained hidden and lost like a jewel locked up in the attic.

I believe you finish up with three scenarios in a long term relationship after the children have grown and the career is heading towards a conclusion etc.

1) You just drift apart and separate
2) You have marriage which is more of a co-existence, where one may sit in the corner of a room and the other sits in the other corner.
3) Or you take stock, have a good clear out in your mind and rekindle the fire you had when you first met.

Recently in a serious full on, whole hearted, no half measures & no half truths and truly, truly believing in what I was about to say. I wrote my wife a love letter saying how much I loved her casting aside all inhibition. After I sent the letter it was like being hit with tidal wave of emotion that was so powerful and so euphoric it was just immense. The long kisses and cuddles came flooding back and our sex life improved dramatically. I also bought my wife a love token. This is a golden ring of hearts to bind us together even further and to remind us of the day we recommitted our love

I believe sex should be as spontaneous as you can make it, rather than as a pre-planned act. I also believe that sex is not the prime objective of a relationship. I think the first and foremost part is the long sensual kissing, embraces, cuddling and touch etc. If it is right for both parties sex will happen naturally rather than forced and will be all the better for it.

I am truely, madley, deeply in love with my wife and do not want to lose what we have rekindled. Our relationship is very much like when we first met, full of desire and infatuation. There is now only one person in our marriage and that is us.

Please can people suggest further ideas to keep the fire of our love burning, on & on.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment