Pages

Search blog and web

Facebook fight has been escalated

Someone on my course sent another girl a nasty image calling her really disgusting names, saying how she owed her money and she would fight her for it if she didn't get it, saying she had stuff on her and would tell everyone and making threats like that and about 80% of the message was aggressive swearing. So the girl who received the message printscreened it and uploaded it to facebook just to show what she had received. People commented saying 'what the **** is wrong with her' 'how pathetic' 'good thing I wasn't there, it wouldn't have ended nicely' 'she's so scary, i wouldn't be surprised if she actually murdered you' just stuff like that. I commented and just said 'whats her problem?' because from what I can tell the girl who received the message had been helping the girl with her work all this year and then said enough is enough because she had been doing it ALL and they had a shouting match in college.

Anyway, now the girl has gone to college saying how we're all bullying and that she's reported it to the police. I'm really worried because I've literally done nothing. I commented on the photo and got involved which I shouldn't have, but I've never said a word against this girl and I've actually stood up to her before, but I'm so worried. I don't want to get involved with the police and it to go on a perm record or something when I've done nothing illegal

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment