Pages

Search blog and web

Sexual dreams for the HD wife not getting any!

I've stopped masterbating because its become very saddening for me, so rather I thought avoiding all sexual activities would help decrease my desires but man was I wrong! It's now haunting me in my sleep!

Every night for almost two weeks I've had vivid highly sexual dreams with almost everyone I know or work with. Sometimes I'm not participating but rather its just going on all around me. Sometimes I'm the main event! In my dreams I've now slept with my boss, my co workers. My brother in law, my husband many times, my ex too many times! My assistant and my sons teacher lol This is crazy!

Has this happened to anyone else? I've never really had dreams like this before what is going on? (Besides the obvious fact I need to get laid :rofl:)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment