Pages

Search blog and web

I feel very low about life

I don't like to exaggerate but I just don't know if I see much point anymore. I feel so low about every aspect of life. I feel so worthless. But the worst part is that I know shouldn't feel this way. I'm from a well off family, never really suffered any massive traumatic experiences, parents are still together etc. I just really ****ing hate everything. I feel like I am studying a worthless degree. I think I'm going to fail because I'm so lazy I couldn't even bring myself to go to lectures. I am not physically attractive. I'm an annoying person. I don't really have many friends, and no one really sticks around long. Certainly don't have anyone romantically interested in me in any way. I see so many people who seem to have their lives so together- good group of friends, doing well at uni etc etc. Why can't that be me. I've always felt this way, for as long as I could remember. All the way through secondary school, even the later stages of primary school I think. I remember first starting to feel that way in primary school when this boy told me I was fat and no one liked me, I know it sounds stupid but that's stayed with me all these years.

I don't even know what the point in this thread is. A cry for help, perhaps.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment