Pages

Search blog and web

How to get in a relationship with a closet gay? (I need your help please!)

So basically, there's this guy whom I have been crushing on deeply for months. I'm 21, he's 19. Now I'm bi, and only 2 close friends know that (we live in a society where homosexuality is looked down upon and really dont wanna go into details bout that).

Anyway, so I'm having mixed signals from this guy. My best friend, who's a girl, seriously thinks he's gay, as she claims to have this gaydar which is very accurate, and she was actually right on so many occasions, as she has many gay friends and so many times predicted which guys were gay. Call me a pessimist,but I dont really buy into this whole gaydar thing.

Anyway, so I finally got to spend time with him 3 weeks ago, like we sat down for 3 hours and just talked about life and future and studies. We have lots in common and he turned out to be than what I imagined!

There are some things which he does that kinda give away he's gay or at least bi; like for example, i catch him staring at guys and stuff, and once me and him were in the car in the backseat and his legs were like touching my hands (his right legs were overlapping my hands and he had so much space yet didnt remove them (for 1 whole hour!) and my best friend, she was sitting front and told me she saw him looking at me and then she gave him a look and looked in my direction and he blushed and looked away...I dunno..it all sounds too good to be true :(

in uni, every time i see him, he smiles at me really sweetly (like smiling the WHOLE time) and asks me how my courses are and stuff (like he really wants to know about my life, like gives this impression he's interested to know more about me).

Oh and I told him once that my best friend thinks everyone is bisexual to a certain extent, and he got really defensive and said not me, i can never get turned on by dic*s, and he told me how he had a gf for ONE day and she told everyone he was gay and he got so angry at her and told me that he wouldnt care so much for ppl to believe that, but because his parents live so close to his uni, it can get serious (like he's terrified if his parents found out). and he also asked me if I knew this openly gay guy in uni...

so i dunno, maybe those are all little hints? He seems far more in the closet than I am, but I wanna open up to him, tell him im bi or something. but what if i was wrong and he really is straight? there's a huge chance he might not want to be friends anymore, and i really dont want that :( I just want him to open up and tell me, but he seems so scared. Please Help me TSR? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment