Pages

Search blog and web

Was it just cheating or was it an affair?

I just found out that my bf of 4 years has been cheating on me for the last 2, with the same girl. I've read Facebook messages and texts between them making plans to meet up- their favorite place seems to be the mall parking lot, but apparently if he's working in the area of her job he goes over when she's on break to hook up. Sometimes they use her parents house, which is literally 4 houses away from where we live together, and yes, he's even had her in our home. Him and this girl grew up together and had a lot of mutual friends. I actually met her last summer at a birthday party. One of the texts I found was him giving her a heads up that he was going to be out with them that night. He introduced me and she even kissed me on the cheek when we left. I'm thinking that this is more than just sex because its been going on for so long, but in their messages all they really talk about is hooking up. They talk a little bit about work and stuff sometimes but no mention of any feelings or anything. He's always saying he can't wait to *beep* her again and all the things he wants to do with her. There was one where he texted her because he saw her walking into a store and he was asking where she was going all dressed up looking good, and asked if she was going on a date since her bf was away. Is that slight jealousy on his part? If she's just a side piece for sex why would he care if she sees other guys? He asks her to send him pics if he can't see her that day. Sometimes they act sarcastic with each other like he'll say 'what's up loser' but sometimes he texts her 'hey sexy'. He's told her a bunch of times she has the best mouth ever. Oh I almost forgot after talking to one of his friends I found out that they kind of dated or whatever, 'were talking' for a few months about 7 or 8 years ago. I just want to know what the connection is between them. I wonder if on some level that they don't even seem to realize, if they want to be tog ether because they're just so involved but as I said they don't talk about feelings or anything really. So can this just be sex or are they having an affair they might not even know about?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment