Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend may have cheated

My girlfriend and I has been in a long distance relationship for 9 months. I feel everything is going great, however she told me recently that one of her friends had asked her to accompany him to a black tie function and she accepted. I had some reservation at first, but I told her it's fine if she wants to go.

The function took place last week, however she told me that after the function, they decided to head for the club after. Once it got a bit late, I tried calling her numerous times, however she didn't pick up my calls and eventually I suspected that the phone was turned off. Eventually, I managed to get through the next morning, and she told me that she had a bit too much too drink and her cellphone's battery died and couldn't pick up my call that.
I tried to ask her what she was up to during the night, however she just mentioned that they were just up for some dancing and did nothing more. She was pretty vague about what she was doing.

I have an uneasy feeling that she might have done a lot more. Do you guys think that I am being too overly concerned, or should I confront her about it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment