Pages

Search blog and web

Advice on what to do with this girl

I did my first two college years at this college and now doing my third year at my current college, at my first college this girl and I were just acquainted we didn't really talk much. She now happens to be doing a similar course as me and is in one of my classes.
I talk to her every time I get a chance and we got on well and everything but Im starting to feel as if its a one sided friendship We both know we don't like each other and we just chat like friends but in class I catch her looking at me quite often. When we talk we both laugh and are both bubbly etc but the thing is she never starts a conversation with me. I'm always starting things off.
I know she likes me as a friend but she doesn't give a **** if I don't talk to her which makes me a bit sad, not even to say hi.
What do you people think is going on inside her head what does she really think about me? Why is she fine when I speak to her but she never speaks to me and I know she isn't shy either. One thing to point out, she's always texting in class Idk who to and when class is over I think she calls to meet with someone (as far as I know she is single ( I also know her ex)).
I've done an experiment not to talk to her for a few weeks and she doesn't care its as if she's pretending to be my friend (but she isn't cos when we chat you can tell she genuinely likes me as a friend.
I'm so confused I need help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment