Pages

Search blog and web

Girls that are not single will always approach?

So recently I noticed that every girl that I have been slightly interested in were all in a relationship.. so I decided to just check something out.. for the past 3 weeks I noticed that every girl that have actually approached me are all currently/were in a relationship at the time.

My only assumption is that they just don't give a **** or they just want to play games?
It does kinda annoy me when you find out that they do have a boyfriend yet they were constantly flirting with you.

Anyone else noticed this? I just assume the girls that are single, don't want to be seen as a slag or something so they don't approach whereas girls that are in a relationship, they have pretty much nothing to lose.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment